Can’t find a title in our catalog? Try our Zip Books program!
Zip Books is sponsored by the California State Library and administered by the NorthNet Library System. Through the program, you may request a title not currently in our collection and have it sent directly to your home by Amazon. When you have finished, simply drop off the book at the library.
In order to request a title, you must be a current library patron with no outstanding fines. If you don’t have a library card, you may request one with a valid photo ID and proof of address and you’ll be able to make a request that same day!
- Up to five Zip Book requests may be made per patron, per month.
- There is no limit to how many of the monthly limit may be requested at once.
- You must return your Zip Book(s) before you can request another.
- Requests are limited to titles not currently owned by the Blanchard Community Library.
- Requests for books (regular print or large type) are limited to those available for under $50 pre-tax.
- Requests for audiobooks and any foreign-language items (print included) are limited to those available for under $75 pre-tax.
- As fulfillment is handled by Amazon, please check their site beforehand to make sure the item is available.
Contact us at (805) 525-3615 or email with any questions.