Who are the Friends of the Library?
Founded almost 60 years ago, we are a group of supporters including dedicated, enthusiastic, book-loving volunteers who cherish our Library.
2021 Executive Board
- President – Laura Phillips
- Vice-President – Christine Mount
- Treasurer – Linda Wilkinson
- Recording Secretary – Linda Kegerreis
What do active Friends do?
- Volunteers work diligently to sort, shelve and sell thousands of donated books in the Back Stacks and in the main Library.
- FOL issues funds to the Library for many needs and improvements.
- FOL participates with community events and donates books where needed.
Enter the main book collection on the north side of the Library.
- Wednesday – 12-4 PM
- Thursday and Friday – 12-2 PM
- First Saturday of the month – 10 AM – 2 PM
- Youth Books: $0.50 or less
- Hard Cover Books: $2
- Paperback books: $1
- Mass Market Paperbacks: $0.50
- Collectibles: Priced as marked
How can YOU be a Friend of Library?
- Become a member!
- Donate funds to the 501(c)(3) organization
- Volunteer in a variety of ways:
- Sort and shelve donated books
- Help with Back Stacks sales
- Stock the in-Library Book Mart
- Bring in and initiate new ideas!
- Participate with the FOL Board and committees
- Assist with FOL/Library services, programs, projects and events
- When purchasing from Amazon, do it from AmazonSmile and name Friends as a beneficiary – they’ll donate 0.5% to FOL