|12pm - 7pm||12pm - 7pm||12pm - 7pm||12pm - 7pm||Library Closed||10pm - 2pm||Library Closed|
Open for Our Patrons
The library will be open from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 10:00 a.m-2:00 p.m., Saturday, without restrictions on the number of people or how long they may stay in the library.
Adult patrons may use computers for one session of up to 60 minutes. Patrons will be limited to one session per day regardless of length. Staff will be unable to engage in side-by-side assistance.
Juvenile patrons may use computers for one session of up to 30 minutes. Patrons are limited to one session per day regardless of length.
The following rules are for the protection of patrons and staff and to comply with current Cal/OSHA safety requirements:
- When you enter, you must:
- If you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the library;
- Wear a facial mask that cover the nose and mouth at all times;
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from anyone not in your party;
- Use hand sanitizer, either your own or the sanitizer provided.
- If you handle a book, DVD, or other item but decide not to check it out, place the item on a table or on a book cart so that it can be sanitized before it is returned to the shelf.
- Patrons that do not follow the rules will be asked to leave.
Public restrooms are open.
Curbside Pickup has been discontinued.
For additional information, please call the Library at (805) 525-3615, or email.